3.15.2017

Casting + Spring Sneak Peek


I'm so happy to be adding CAST components to the C. Alexandria line! I created new charms and components (pictured above, this is a sneak of some new designs!) to be replicated through a mold and casting process. I found this amazing small company out of New York and I am patiently waiting for the first batch of components to arrive any day now... I can hardly wait to start adding stones and putting the collection together.

I'm thrilled to be working with a company in the US, that was very important to me as I searched for a company to make these components for me. I also wanted them to be created through traditional methods, and this company offered that as well. The icing on the cake is their philosophy on materials-

" In order to assure that we provide materials that minimize our environmental impact, we have continuing relationships with suppliers that have a similar commitment. Wherever possible, we utilize raw materials and alloys that have been recycled and have been processed in a responsible and sustainable manner.
Carrera Casting Corporation has received certifications from its suppliers verifying that they only source and manufacture metals from “DRC-Conflict Free” mines or other domestic U.S. sources and will continue to monitor its sources for compliance with legislation as it evolves."
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment