2.17.2015

Work | table numbers for rent



This project started a few weeks ago when Sarah from A la Crate Vintage Rentals called me. ( I rented some amazing things from them for our wedding last year).
She had seen some of the new brass jewelry that I had been making and thought I would be a perfect artisan to create a set of hammered brass table numbers for her rental business. A la Crate specializes in weddings, these numbers can be placed in a floral arrangement at the center of the table, a vintage glass bottle, etc, etc!!
I have been documenting the progress of the process every step of that way! Because I had never done anything of this scale it was a total learning curve, but I am always happily willing to learn a new skill! 
Stay tuned for the rest of the posts on these numbers!! 
Keep up with A la Crate  & me on Instagram too!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment