2.18.2015

style | the crape maxi skirt


Well I have been just freezing this winter and have been longing for the day of maxi skirts and flip-flops.. alas we have a few more months to go before that happens, so how can I rock my maxi now and make it look not, so summery?

(1) Well this is an easy look for anyone. A graphic T and pattern blazer/ jacket. I would also rock a hoodie under the jacket for another layer of warmth because I seem to always be cold! Add a chunky scarf, tights then either boots or sneakers! 
T-shirt,Old Navy | Blazer, vintage  | Maxi, Stori Anne Co

(2) Ok, we all know that I love my denim, so this is no brainer! Some stripes (add hoodie here), layer your denim jacket over that. Tights, boots, ta da!!
Striped T, Old Navy | Denim Jacket, Old Navy | Maxi, Stori Anne Co

(3) Here is a little more dressy version, like 'date night' version! A cool pattern tank, T layered with a biker jacket. Of course add some tights to stay warm and I would rock a high heel bootie with this look to fancy it up!
Graphic Tank, Khols | Biker Jacket , Kohls | Maxi, Stori Anne Co
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment