6.20.2016

We are Back... and a lot has happened!


Its been over a month since I blogged. I don't even know where to start, but we were FEATURED on the ETSY BLOG!! What?? Is this real life? The month of June has been the busiest and most crazy for C. Alexandria, my hands can barely keep up. In fact, I hired my sister to help me keep organized, prioritizing orders,  shows, consignment shops, and she is even helping me hammer metal!


Hanah (H. Claire Photography) came to the shop and took the most amazing photos of me working in my shared space, she made my little corner look good! The next week a writer from Etsy called and interviewed me over the phone for about an hour. I was so nervous.. and I was pretty sick with a cold so I felt like I was talking in circles. When the article came out I was thrilled, it was such an awesome, well written and a good length. It was one of the most exciting days when the article came out. I was on cloud nine the entire week!


Along with the Etsy article and the 2 largest shows of of our Art Fair Season, starting in July C. Alexandria will have an 8 piece collection on FAB.com! Of course you can find all of our goods on CireAlexandria.com right now!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment