4.04.2016

Work | Prongs and Shapes


This week in the studio I challenged myself with trying something new- prongs! Ok, after I did a few and got the hang of it I have become OBSESSED with them. I think I made over 10 pieces this week that are prong set. Now I have to figure out how to incorporate this technique into more of my work. I love being able to add a new technique to my tool belt; it just opens up so many more creative possibilities.


These statement earrings were a happy accident! That in my opinion is the best kind- these came about by rearranging scraps and shapes that were piling up on my desk. I have just set aside some stones to set so I started playing around layering stones and brass... TA DA! These fab statement earrings. I love how they look modern and fresh with a nod to the ancient past. Totally what C. Alexandria is all about. 

 Make sure you are following along with us in Instagram @CireAlexandria
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment