1.29.2016

Mid Century Love






I love Emily Henderson (the designer of the rooms pictured). Ever since working at the Catfish River Antiques when I was in high school I had a love for anything Mid Century, at the time no idea what that even was!! As I got older and went to design school and eventually working at a design firm; I found myself drawn to more simple, rustic and minimal design lacking in much color. I liked the sophistication of the style. But now, as I created my new Etsy shop: Good. Things. For. Home - along with the reading of my new Emily Henderson book, I think my mid century flame has been re-lit! I am finding myself drawn to more bold color and pattern these days, I'm loving the fun laid back fancy free feel of it!!! And I think I am going to go with it :D
Also, you should get Emily's book!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment