8.05.2015

Style | the T-shirt dress


So this dress is fantastic all on it's own.. so much so that when I thought I had lost it I began to call friends in an all out panic thinking I had lost it forever!! Well I did not, turns out I need to look a little harder at the bottom of my closet where things land if they fall off the hanger... 
So how can you rock a T-shirt dress with a little more interest?!


1-
Add a vest... so simple right?! Army, denim, fur in the fall or winter!  Then of course, shoes, bag and the right lip color. 





2-
Ok, jewelry IS still the most simple and fool proof way to jazz up something as simple as a t-shirt dress, and when its this plain, go ALL OUT on your neck wear! Of course add a some texture with a jacket- you know me and denim! Then go a little bit more sophisticated on the accessories and lip color- easy!




3-
Transition your dress into the fall and winter by adding a layer UNDER the dress! I love anything with a collar- this is where you can add some color and pattern ( my collated shirt collection is mostly packed for winter, so this was as colorful as it was going to get!)
Then of course a fun necklace, colorful shoes and tote. Finally a raspberry colored lip, I wanted to play off of the shoe color, you can too! 


photo credits & links 

black + gold flat  |   sling backpack bag   |   lipstick 
brown booties  |  fringe clutch   |   lipstick
new balance tenny  |  tote bag    |   lipstick 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment