8.18.2015

Craigslist Cool | Madison area



A lot of cool retro pieces on on Craigslist right now! I love the rolling carts, they are great as plant stands or a drink cart! The set of old school chairs are lovely, leave them as is or paint them!
Ok, this 10 foot table is bad ass, if I had a big enough room that would be mine!!
The retro 90's white bar stools spoke to me today! They look in amazing shape and I can see them as an interesting addition to a rustic style kitchen... crazy I know, but the juxtaposition can work beautifully when done right! 
Need I say anything about this fab green chair?!  The lucite tray table is super mod and glamorous! Add a cool tray and turn it into a night stand, end table, plant stand or drink cart! The last set of chairs are simple and sleek, I can see them with a toss pillow as extra seating in a living room OR the two head chairs at a modern dining room table. 
:D Happy Hunting!

(1) rolling cart 
(2) rolling cart- brown
(3) kitchen chair set with rattan seats
(4) 10' dining table
(5) white bar stools
(6) green arm chair
(7) mod acrylic tray table
(8) steel case arm chair pair
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment