5.27.2015

Work | Canvas Weddings Druid Shoot

https://www.etsy.com/listing/227246378/entagled-etched-snake-chandelier?ref=shop_home_feat_1



I had the pleasure of meeting and lending jewelry to the lovely and talented Corrine of Canvas Weddings a month or so ago. She was putting together this dreamy Druids themed wedding shoot to show off her styling talent! When she told me the theme and I was so excited, a little dark and mysterious, I am all about it! I was thrilled she could used some of my work in the shoot, it fit so well!

Its cool that my work can be versatile. It is one of my favorite things to see the way other creatives style it! I have done a lot of custom bridal and bridesmaid work, mostly pearls and crystals, the usual; but seeing my quote, unquote "non bridal" work in this shoot makes me realize thinking outside the box  for bridal is where its at!

|| credits || 



|| jewelry pictured in order of appearance ||

Maid: Marquise Labradorite Necklace - Sold
Bride: Pale Pale Purple Chalcedony Pendant on Ox Sterling Chain- Sold
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment