4.02.2015

Work | evolution of metal work





Obviously I am over simplifying the process of metal work and design.. but you get the idea, right? You first have to come up with a concept or idea that you can translate onto paper. Doesn't matter if you are a good or bad artist, just enough to get your idea conveyed.
Then you have to think about it in terms of three dimension.... 

When I am starting a piece I really let the stone do the talking at first. Every design of mine starts with a stone and an idea or sketch. Then the magic just somehow happens!
All of these designs started out as rings in my mind, but as you can see two become necklaces instead. Sometimes you have to do what the piece tells you. 

Do you need custom work done? Maybe I can help!?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment