4.20.2015

Senior Styling with H. Claire Photography


H. Claire photography is my sisters business and this year she started a Senior Model Program!
These gorgeous high school girls get to have fun, hair + makeup done, travel to fun shooting locations and get styled by yours truly! :)
This is one of my favorite side project, I would love to style women everyday but sadly I don't have enough clothing, jewelry or time! So alas, I get to get my styling on now and then as well as get to know these talented girls. Its going to be a fun summer!

Last Thursday I helped Hanah with her open house so the models , friends and family could see what they have been up to this spring!  We had punch and popcorn,  the big screen and tunes. 










The lovely and talented Hanah. Do you wan to schedule a session with her?
Get in touch 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment