4.30.2015

craigslist cool

 A ton of cool Craigslist  finds this week! 

-Starting with the vintage mod sofa, a new fabric on those cleans lines and low profile, perfection!

-Honestly the chrome chair needs nothing, I see it as a show stopping desk chair!

-The pair of club chairs have a great comfy shape, they need a new fabric and a toss pillow, but the shape and size is perfect!

-Total awesomeness full brass bed frame, a perfect girlie 'my first bed' option, I see it with fun pink bedding!

-I kind of have a thing for rattan, why, who knows, all my vacations to Florida?! This set looks in need of some TLC, Id opt for painting the frames a bold color and reupholstering the cushions. Great for a sun room, even in WI!

- These stone top end tables also have a matching coffee table in the listing. I would paint the black legs white or gray making the stone feel more of a transitional style as apposed to the 90' modern vibe.

-This lamp is rad.. need I say more!?

-This pair of velvet covered chairs has such a cool shape! I love the ultra high backs, I would update the fabric, but keep the velvet finish.. it just works!

- Mid century dresser, it is in great shape from the photos in the listing, no work needed here!


Find the links the goods here >>> 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment