4.09.2015

Around here | attempted cupcakes



This was my attempt to make cupcakes for Easter.. 
I am NOT the baker, my husband is, I should have let him do it. I managed to screw up the most simple thing possible, 4 ingredients, FOUR!
I am happy to tell you these were eatable, and good, people ate them, thanks to a layer of frosting and coconut!

Here's what happened::


Mike's recipe: 
*note- he makes EVERYTHING from scratch, but he didn't think I could handle it, 
so he gave me this recipe

1- boxed cake mix
2- cook and serve pudding
3- milk
4- chocolate chips

Mix together and bake creating a super rich dense cake with a fudgey center.

What I did:

1- organic no preservatives box cake mix
2- cook and serve pudding
3- milk
4- chocolate chips
5- eggs
6- melted coconut oil 
7- vanilla 

Mine turned out light and airy, fluffy even. I was following the cake instructions when clearly mu husband told me 4 ingredients... Ooooops!
I am not even going to go into the butter cream frosting I attempted to make.. HAHAHAH!!!! 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment