2.20.2015

work | table numbers for rent (part 2)


After all the bending and soldering from round one, next was a whole TON of hammering... I cant tell you I know have muscles in places I didn't know existed! But only in one arm.. hahah! 

I also got to use the big ass torch in the studio that is normally reserved for melting metal for casting. It was a little intimidating, but thank you to Missy the master gold smith and metal making wonder woman, I was able to master the torch and finish the numbers!

The steps so far:

1- make gigs
2- cut and bend wire
3- solder numbers into single didgets
4- hammer single didgets flat
5- cut connecting wire for double didget numbers 
6- solder double didgets togther
7- soak number over night in pickle
8- solder on posts
9- say tuned for the rest of the steps!! 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment