Last week I headed to the Stoughton Antique mall with $50 in hand to scout out some bookshelf objects!
I have been struggling with the small book shelf in my living room for a while. It has short and deep shelves, so styling it and or putting books into it is hard because most are to tall. I kept trying things but it just looked cluttered and messy. I decided to color coordinate the books and add neutral objects. I like how it turned out, for now anyhow!
Of course I also found a few more things within my $50 budget!
(1) green ceramic pot $15 | perfect for my jade plant!
(2) green tall ceramic vase $12 | needed some flowers in my life!
(3) brass tray $7 | something for the sage
(4) wooden box $4 (hasen't found a home yet..)
(5) mirrored tray $6 | bathroom organizing
(6) woven basket of coasters $4 | great bookend and the addition of texture!