6.27.2014

Currently Loving | Naturally Ella Blog


I stumbled upon this awesome cooking website, Naturally Ella while surfing Pinterst, big surprise! This website is filled with amazing recipes including seasonal cooking, gluten free and vegan + 
 vegetarian. 

Here is a bit about Erin
Hello! I’m Erin (I know, confusing, but my initials are actually “ella”) and I’m the lady behind this site. The focus is kind of narrow (Seasonal Vegetarian recipes that are pantry-inspired) but I try to keep the recipes simple, fresh, and exciting for the entire family.
I reside in Sacramento, California (but born and raised in central Illinois) with my husband and fluffy rescued husky, Radar. I work for myself developing and shooting recipes, writing cookbooks, and developing websites (with one awesome lady!)

<>

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment