5.11.2014

Art and Style




You know when you look at a good work of art and its soothing, balanced or just speaks to you? What better way to pay homage then take that work and translate it into something you can enjoy everyday. After all, a well constructed ensemble is like a work of art, it takes time, effort and thought; it makes you feel good, confident and beautiful. So when I am searching for some inspiration, I hit up Pinterest (if I cant get to an art gallery when the moment strikes) and look for interesting color combinations, subject matter or anything that gets me to stare and ponder.  Then I go to the closet and create my own master piece!

Art- blue and teal 
Style- The fur vest 
Art- imprecise: Michael Cina
Style- Madewell 
Art- blue abstract
Style- Madewell
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment