8.24.2013

Work | mixing it up



Change is inevitable and in my case, greatly welcomed.  Since moving into a studio it has opened many doors and that have lead to me to new ideas and opportunities with my work. Not only am I practicing my skills with metal smith-ing, I am experimenting with smaller more simple designs in jewelry. 
Also I have been given the chance to design an entire pillow + possibly home goods like for a Madison based interior designer who is soon to be opening her first retail space come this September. 
Lastly I have been working on my sewing + hand dying skills to create a small line of totes and scarves for fall. 
I am thrilled I get to be creative in so many fields.

2 comments on "Work | mixing it up"
  1. These rings!! I need them now! Where can I get them?

    -Gab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello love you can get them on my etsy! www.MissCAlexandria.etsy.com I am listing more this week! :)

    ReplyDelete